请不要站在我的墓前哭泣-我未曾离去

此诗是美国诗人玛莉•伊丽莎白•弗莱(Mary Elizabeth Frye)在1932年所作。在2002年美国9•11追悼会上,小女孩所朗诵的正是这首诗的改编版本。

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
请不要站在我的墓前哭泣

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,

I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那, 我未安息。

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我乘千风, 袅袅吹拂,

I am the softly falling snow.
我是雪花, 柔柔飘舞。

I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是细雨, 九天飞落,

I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是田野, 稻麦婆娑。

I am in the morning hush,
我是晨吟, 轻柔静谧,

I am in the graceful rush
我自匆匆, 风姿飘逸。

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
倩鸟盘旋, 翱翔苍穹,

I am the starshine of the night.
我是星光, 闪烁夜空。

I am in the flowers that bloom,
我是繁花, 灼灼绽放,

I am in a quiet room.
我居幽室, 宁寂空荡。

I am in the birds that sing,
我是飞鸟, 啁啾鸣唱,

I am in each lovely thing.
我是尤物, 可爱漂亮。

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,

I am not there. I do not die.
我不在那, 并未离去。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *